Service Delivery Charter
We believe in working together to deliver great outcomes, making banking pleasurable and convenient for our customers. We do this by developing trust, being approachable, treating our customers with fairness, respect; ensuring ease, expertise and efficiency in all our dealings.
Our service goals include:
- Providing our services, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.00pm in most branches and offices. In addition, we will aim to provide 24-hour, 7-day access to internet and telephone banking and a network of Automatic Teller Machines.
- Treating our customers with courtesy and respect.
- Providing our customers with clear information about our products and services, the benefits earned, what our customers can expect from us, the fees and charges that are applicable, and who within our bank will deliver the service to you.
- Providing our customers with professional financial advice, quality products, services and facilities as well as qualified and helpful staff for all your financial needs.
- Responding to our customers quickly and efficiently
- Providing, as far as is reasonably practicable, accessible premises, products, services and suitable auxiliary aids to customers with disabilities.
- Working to provide our customers with assistance and services if they are unable to speak English.
Visit a Consolidated Bank branch or office. You can locate your nearest branch at:www.consolidated–bank.com (M) +254 703 016 000 Contact the Consolidated Bank Helpline on between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Write to the Customer Service Manager,Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd. P.O. Box 51133 -00200 Nairobi
OrSend an email to email@example.com
Download: Consolidated Service Charter (PDF 5MB)